Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 9:11 PM
3 weeks data-entry assistant @ Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) Pte Ltd
[Business Solutions Department] =8.30am to 5.30pm=5-days work week=
(tentative-depending on speed and assignments)
Today's my 1st day of work there.
Supposed to start work at 8.30am and reach like 10 mins before coz 1st day (especially).
Then, it turned out I reached there LATE!
Only reached at 8.45am coz alighted at the right bus stop & cross the correct traffic light but walked wrong direction (should turn right then walk but i turn left instead T_T) ...
When reached, I waited for Hui Ling (Senior HR Exec) then filled up an application form before proceeding to the Business Solutions Department tgt to be introduced to the staffs there. Then, I walked ard with Sarah (Marketing Exec) to be introduced to my colleagues and superiors.
After which, I seated in a ''office'' of the whole department office ["inner office"] with Dionne & Kelvin (Marketing Department) & Sarah.
Thought I have such a wonderful seat coz all colleagues are seated in the "main office" but eventually, it turned out tt is not my seat. It's for a person tt has a position in tt company.
Then, my desk becomes somewhere within my colleagues ("in the main office"). However, still didn't had much interactions with them coz no common topics. Then, started on my work until 5.45pm coz today start work later than it should be. Overall, quite nice colleagues and work environment though no shopping centres ard.
Older | Newer