Me and I.

lkaiyi
27 Dec 1989
pink & green
hello kitty
clovers, stars, hearts

Stories of others.



Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 1:19 PM

"How I feel about and behave toward myself is the basic determinant of most of my behaviour. If I improve my self-regard, I will find that dozens of behaviours change automatically. If, for example, I increase my feelings of self-competence, I will probably be less defensive, less angered by criticism, less devastated if I do not get a raise, less anxious when I come to work, better able to make decisions, less afraid of making decisions, and more able to appreciate and praise other people." by Will Schutz

'Victory formula'

  1. Do right
  2. Do your best
  3. Treat others as you want to be treated
  4. Set goals
  5. Accept your role
  6. Practice fundamentals
  7. Believe in yourself
  8. Care about people
  9. Overcome adversity
  10. Don't flinch

"We need to stop looking at work as simply a means of earning a living and start realizing it is one of the elemental ingredients of making a life." by Luci Swindoll

All the above are adapted from the book titled Heart At Work by Jack Canfield and Jacqueline Miller.



Older  |  Newer